“Liburan Super 2012: Download buku, main GBA, donload walkthrough sambil buka tumblr nya clara dan ber-aah uuh ria dengan gambarnya, makan, tidur, bangun, nyuci, kembali ke awal.”—uh-uh, super menyedihkan. (foreveralone.de)
wow. it took more than a year just to finish my 10-day-challenge. what more can i say so we just hop to the things.
1. stole 50.000 from my grandma when i was on 3rd grade JHS
i really have to admit that i DID some bad things when i was still a teenager. I took her money because she often scold me when i do anything that she thought was bad. My grandma knew it from the very first time of course, so did my mother and father. i got grounded then. Now my grandma is dying sick because she’s getting old. I kinda miss her insult and her scold =(
2. dated with someone who UN-DOUBTFULLY a player and went out with someone that you already know and all of your friend have carefully warned you to not to fall for that guy because everyone knows that he is a total jerk and fcukin pervert and he showed clearly that he didn’t have any serious intention to build a relationship with you. love is fcukin blind
3. stopped Theater.
ever since i walk away from my theater-club in highschool, i couldn’t help but missing all those moments when i was practicing. i should have known that acting actually is something for me.
4. lost my dad’s phone at the time he need it so much.
he had like hundreds of important contacts and when i lost his phone, he was getting busier with his works, some meetings late and canceled and so on. i lost it ehn i was on my third grade too -__-
5. knowing this whole korean frenzy. it’s not that i hate this but in fact i actually love this but i have to admit that it affect my point of view, way of thinking and so many other aspects so my friend start to call me….. korean freak.
6. stopped myself for welcoming hyung jun @soekarno hatta when he had a concert. i could have sent my love letter and he could receive it or even read it! (see what I’m talking about the korean freak up there? now you see my point =\ )
“i thought i’m not a very good blogger for not blogging at the right even such as pasts christmas and new year so i take this one opportunity just to complain about myself”—the writer that have nothing except showing excessive attention to herself.